Someone say COOKIES?!
Anyone who knows me knows that I have a huuuuge sweet tooth. I would choose cookies over chips every time. Every. Time. No doubt about it.
I’ve been dabbling in baking lately and found this recipe for THE BEST COOKIES ever. They are Oreo White Chocolate Chip cookies and just looking at the recipe made my mouth water. I HAD to try it out. Everything was going great until I realized the recipe totally sucked… I literally had to edit most of the recipe as I went along, but in the end, yes. I think I made THE BEST COOKIES ever.
I brought them for a game night at a friend’s house and they were a big hit. As for the remaining cookies I left in my house….what cookies?! The recipe was simple and the cookies were soft, especially when warm or reheated, and they tasted even better with milk. Hence, they are long gone.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter
Prep time: about 15 minutes. Bake time: 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn a light brown.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a SEPERATE mixing bowl or stand mixer beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Slowly beat in dry ingredients until combined. Add Oreos and white chocolate chips until combined.
- Roll into balls, pat down slightly, and place dough 2 inches apart on sheet. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn a light brown color.
- Let cool on rack
- Enjoy with milk, if you please!